Monday, March 11, 2013

Tea Time Fun at the Philadelphia Flower Show

Visiting the Philadelphia Flower show after experiencing such a dreary central Pennsylvania winter, was great fun.  How wonderful it would be to be a guest at the featured beautifully decorated Mad Tea Party table.  The fabulous flowers and their glorious colors were such a welcomed visual treat.

The presentation

The Mad Hatter tea fountain welcomes you

As well as the crazy caterpillar

It is always time for tea!

A lovely floral adorned table table awaits.

A flower filled teapot beautifully arranged

Thankfully in the real world, spring is just around the corner.

Are you ready for spring?  Have your daffodils started to come up?


  1. Looks great. I love the Mad Hatter fountain. Deb

  2. This was one of my favorite display gardens!

  3. Thanks for visiting me.
    Love the table in this Alice display.
    Yes, I have daffodils all around my garden.